• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

SE guitar amp - point to point with vvr

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
SE amp with vvr circuit and switchable tone stack (from AX84 P1). Hammond 269GX power transformer and MPS OT10SE transformer. Resistor values are more 5F1-ish. :) So with the tone stack switched out it's sort of a 5F1. 100 ohm hum balance pot, QQQ tube sockets, extra tube socket hole for future modding. 8 and 16 ohm outputs (the 4 ohm output is taped off). Will include the Russian 6V6 and Westinghouse 5751 if you want the tubes.

I'm not much of a guitar player yet, but my guitar playing friend had fun with it, he thought it was pretty cool... :)

Price? I don't know, make me an offer? Would be nice to get out what I put in. I'll have to add everything up.

Attachments

• IMG_3213.jpg
    IMG_3213.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_3215.jpg
    IMG_3215.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 102
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.