• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Rubycon 100uF/35V film caps (rare)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Workshop cleaning still continues...

I have some rare, very difficult to obtain, Rubycon 35 SWR 107K film caps, with a 100uF, 35V rating. I don't think that Rubycon makes these anymore, as it is difficult to find much information about them.

If you need to get rid of that electrolytic coupling cap or cathode bypass cap, you will find it difficult to do better than these caps. Judging by the size, these are probably polyester film, but the data sheet does not say (I've attached a data sheet).

I have 25 of these caps, and am selling them for $10 each, plus shipping via USPS Priority mail.

Thanks,
John

Attachments

• rubycon swr caps.pdf
    37.4 KB · Views: 178
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.