• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: 2-way Curly Cherry (rare) SB Acoustics 5" and Scan Speak tweeter! A must see

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
FS: 2-way Curly Cherry (rare) SB Acoustics 5" and Scan Speak tweeter! A must see

Got a great deal for someone:

This speaker has some really nice exotic curly cherry and a lacquer finish, all mitered 1" MDF construction, vertical shelf brace, aluminum binding post plate, gold 5 way binding posts, flat frequency response, and great sound. The crossovers are all poly, mundorf resistors, and air core inductors. Yours for $695 shipped in US48, but will ship everywhere else at additional costs.

1" Scan Speak HDS tweeter, and 5.5" SB Acoustics uncoated woofer. Rear ported 2" precision port.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

These have included magnetic grills that are not shown.

Thanks,

Jed

Price lowered to $675 shipped anywhere in US48 and will ship worldwide at extra cost.

Do a quick search and you'll see a few people have purchased my speakers and are very happy. Looking forward to working with you, and I feel this is a great deal as the price is below my costs to produce the speaker.

These have magnetic grills not pictured.

Jed

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.