• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

B&C 12PE32 $150 Each

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have 2 of these for sale. I made a mistake and cannot use them. They are 8 ohm. I have the original boxes. I never installed them or used them in any way.

Very high efficiency 12" speaker for woofer and midbass applications. Excellent results in vented and horn loaded enclosures with very good linearity up to 2 kHz. A 2.5" aluminum voice coil and a low mass cone help provide clean, detailed, high-impact sound reproduction. Specifications: *Power handling: 250 watts RMS *VCdia: 2.5" *Le: 1.2 mH *Impedance: 8 ohms *Re: 5.8 ohms *Frequency response: 50-4000 Hz *Fs: 51 Hz *SPL: 101.5 dB 1W/1m *Vas: 3.56 cu. ft. *Qms: 7.6 *Qes: 0.19 *Qts: 0.18 *Xmax: 2.8 mm *Dimensions: Overall diameter 12.4" Cutout diameter 11.1" Depth 5.3".
Very high efficiency
Great in vented and horn loaded enclosures
2.5" aluminum voice coil
Detailed, accurate sound reproduction
B&C cone loudspeaker models range from 6.5" to 21", each built on a sturdy die-cast aluminum chassis for maximum mechanical reliability. Voice coils are wound in two layers inside-outside around Kapton® or fiberglass formers, giving them the ability to withstand very high thermal stress. Loudspeaker cones are treated with a special stiffening finish, resulting in excellent rigidity and avoiding break-up problems when driven to full power.

Many B&C speakers include carefully balanced copper or aluminum rings that minimize variations in the magnetic field during operation, reducing distortion and increasing accuracy in reproduced sound. The TBX series also features a specially designed cooling path through the magnet assembly to further increase power handling and lower power compression. The HPL (High Power Lightweight) models use powerful neodymium magnets which offer a weight reduction of up to 60%, and special chassis designs for improved cooling.

The design and optimization are performed with up-to-date Finite Element Analysis (FEA) to obtain the best combination of efficiency, linearity, and thermal exchange. Ongoing research and refining of the theoretical models and a constant updating of the measurement methods and instruments allow B&C to further increase excursion capabilities, consistency, and overall sound quality.

Attachments

• L1010854 - sm.JPG
    L1010854 - sm.JPG
    431 KB · Views: 370
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.