• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Black gate n/nx 47uf/22uf 6.3v cap

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
did you sort this out? because i have a few 47uf NX HQ (about 6 or 8 i think), but i'm going to let you make an offer as these are going for big money and i do use them for my work and they make me money, but i need coin to finish projects more right now than i do make coin down the track. a few of them have the full leads and the rest have about 10mm leads and were used very briefly before replacing with film caps and oscons

I also have some 100v 100uf BG standard (4) and 3 x new 50v 100uf FK

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.