• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

F/S 1 x pair 3.3uf VCAP OIMP and 1 x pair Mundorf silver/oil 0.68uf

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
up for sale is a well used pair of 3.3uf VCAP OIMP with leads trimmed very short and upocc vhaudio copper leads soldered on (the same wire used on the CuTF) and a pair of Mundorf supreme silver/oil 0.68uf, also with trimmed leads replaced with UPOCC cryoparts SCSCAg crtyo silver.

i've had these sitting around gathering dust for a fair while now as I've gone balanced and mostly DC coupled in everything for the last couple of years, so a pair of each doesn't really do me much good except perhaps power supply bypasses and thats just overkill and really they are too physically large to be useful in that situation.

i'll ship worldwide, all reasonable offers considered, i want these gone asap as i need the coin.

can take pics if need be

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.