• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Marchand XM16 Crossover For Sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Yes it is. Had one person very interested but have not heard back so, best practice is that first to confirm definite interest is theirs. It is like new. About the best crossover I have used and makes mating to a subwoofer painless given such a steep crossover. Easily used in a 2 way system between tweeter/midwoofer as well.
Let me know with a PM.

hi Doug
I still have it. One gentleman said he would get back to me but has not in the last 2 days. Yes it is a 2 way stereo system ie a high and low pass for each channel so would certainly fit that need. I was using in a full range ribbon (RD75) crossed over at 150Hz to my subs. The crossover freq is changed by way of resistor networks that can be easily made and interchanged or Phil Marchand will conveniently sell made to order for $12 and has them in the mail with a couple days. He has always been available to answer any questions. I have his tube crossover I still need to build but that is for another day! Please PM me. I'll be home after 8 tonight if you prefer to chat just leave your no and Im happy to call you later

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.