FS: O2 Headphone Amp Assembled Boards - Page 2 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 28th October 2011, 07:57 AM   #11
diyAudio Member

DOH! They're fixed now. Thank you wintermute!
Old 30th October 2011, 01:31 AM   #12
diyAudio Member

Just in case you didn't see, you have a PM.
Old 31st October 2011, 10:35 PM   #13
diyAudio Member

I purchased an O2 from Aerohoff and I have to say I'm rather impressed by the service and the build quality. The packaging was also really good which I appreciated as my mail man occasionally tries by sheer force of will to make packages fit into the apartment mailbox <___>.

I encourage anyone looking for a built O2 to consider one of these as they're quite nice and the experience I had as a customer was exceptional.
Old 1st November 2011, 06:43 PM   #14
diyAudio Member

Selling like hot cakes! I've only got two amps left.
Old 1st November 2011, 09:31 PM   #15
diyAudio Member

down to one!
Old 3rd November 2011, 02:02 AM   #16
diyAudio Member

SOLD OUT!!! I'm going to make another batch, so be sure to let me know if you're interested. It'll probably be about 2 weeks though and they will probably be a little more expensive than this batch since I underestimated the time it took to get these together. Maybe $150 or so.
Old 3rd November 2011, 06:20 AM   #17
katzer is offline katzer  United States
diyAudio Member

I am also a very happy customer of Eric's fine work.
The amp looks great and from peaking inside, you see it was done by a pro.

Most important - the amp sounds great.

Eric actually lives pretty close to me so I had the pleasure of meeting him and his wife in person. I am looking forward to learn what other cool stuff he is going to build in the future!
Old 3rd November 2011, 07:02 AM   #18
Turbon is offline Turbon  Sweden
diyAudio Member

I have to agree - very professional indeed. The only aestetichal thing would be to have the led protrubing a bit longer into the frontpanel hole - the frontpanel would glow a bit more and maybe illuminate the etching.

Thanks anyway - I'm very happy with mine - now I have 2 to build myself :-)

Brgds
Old 5th November 2011, 02:43 AM   #19
diyAudio Member

I just received my amp today only two days after it shipped, and it works perfectly! As others said, it looks very well-built on the inside, and it feels much more solid than I was expecting. The input and output jacks have a very good grip for instance, so cords will not be easily dislocated by accident. I suppose that's just due to wise component selection by NwAvGuy, but I'm very impressed overall. The controls also feel quite sturdy, whereas I originally expected them to be more delicate. As the others said, Aerohoff packed the amp in a nice thick layer of bubble wrap. He also threw in a few extras as a courtesy, like rubber feet for the casing (I'm actually not positive if they're technically rubber, but that's beside the point ). Overall, my experience ordering from Aerohoff was excellent, and so was his communication. I started out just praying the transaction went smoothly: This was the first time I ever bought from a private seller on a forum, and I've gotten burned a couple times on ebay. I definitely had nothing to worry about this time: Aerohoff was very professional and prompt, and he was just a pleasure to deal with in general. Great job!
Old 5th November 2011, 06:54 AM   #20
diyAudio Member

BTW, sorry for the lack of line breaks in my post above. I had them when I wrote it, but I think my NoScript kept them from being translated into the
tag like they should have been.

Hide this!Advertise here!