• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

DCB1 Black, White and Red Kits

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I believe it is spec'd for 20K.
I think the 220K in signal portion represent alignment with that, and a can be tweaked for a 50k at 500k plus or lowered for 10k. I prefer that Salas may need to comment on that. If he does not follow this thread, go to the builders thread. This is really more about GB admin then building anyways.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Okay, the last of those kits are gone, but I am ordering more.

Okay, Group Buy is now open again for DCB1 boards and the kits. Part info please review post #1.

Group Buy ends June 17th 2012. You must pay by then to assure you get parts.
They generally run out quick, and I don't stock many extras.

The Paypal address (please don't post here) is on the spreadsheet cell I1. Prices have been added (and are the same)
PLEASE MAKE SURE:
1 - You add Diyaudioname to the Paypal Notes
2 - You list all all of the parts you need, including shipping to Paypal Notes.

Failure to do so, I now just refund the the payment to get your attention.

Let me know if there are any questions.

I have ordered a kit, assuming that a board is included, as on the parts list for the kit in Teabag's blog. (second to last item on the list)

I notice in the spreadsheet, however, that some people are ordering, for example, two kits and two boards. Do they realize that they are going to receive four boards and two sets of parts and the people ordering one kit and one board will receive two boards and one set of parts!
If they are going to build a balanced unit they will need to order two kits and no extra boards.

Or have I got it wrong and the board is not included in the kit?

Here's my build, finished it a number of months ago. Sounds great! Buy one from TB!

Attachments

• dcb1litup.jpg
    dcb1litup.jpg
    501.8 KB · Views: 422
  • dcb1finished.jpg
    dcb1finished.jpg
    673 KB · Views: 419
Last edited: