• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

DCB1 Black, White and Red Kits

Hi Tea-bag!

Thank you for the great kits. I have already built one board from the kit going to start testing shortly. And almost done the second one. Although I have a question on the matched fets

From left to right on the pictures.

Power fets first two pictures and last two are matched.

The question is which value should I be looking at as matched tge x,xx I. E 8.63 or yyy ie 210. In the first set both of them were pretty close but here it is slightly different

Thanks,
Oleg

uploadfromtaptalk1447081579455.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1447081612884.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1447081645504.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1447081663077.jpg

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Hello, good morning tea bag,
I took two kits that should arrive within days.
Tell me please what is the list of components to be added?
In some bom I read 12-0-12 transformer in other 12x2 ...
What value potentiometer suggest? in a bom recommends 15 to 25k; what value you used? I thought I read that the best one is 10?
Thank you all for your kind answers

Quick 2 question:
1-can I add a selector switch (ex 2P4T) for multiple inputs?
2- can I have 2 outputs for bi-amping? Connect in parallel?

Sorry, I know there is a search function, but am in a road trip in remote area and very poor Internet connection

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Quick 2 question:
1-can I add a selector switch (ex 2P4T) for multiple inputs?
2- can I have 2 outputs for bi-amping? Connect in parallel?

Sorry, I know there is a search function, but am in a road trip in remote area and very poor Internet connection

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

1-Yes you can, and we are releasing an input board soon for this. If you would like to use one of the test boards, I can arrange that.
Any such input simply comes before the input portion of the board, not the output.

2-Yes, I do this, and have 100R resistors between them, It is discussed in my blog.

1-Yes you can, and we are releasing an input board soon for this. If you would like to use one of the test boards, I can arrange that.
Any such input simply comes before the input portion of the board, not the output.

2-Yes, I do this, and have 100R resistors between them, It is discussed in my blog.
1. Yes, please for the test input board.
2.Will review your blog when I have better access