• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

More "spring" cleaning......

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a couple of pieces laying around I was going to restore and tune up but never got around to it. I'm having brain surgery soon and just want to clear some things out (just in case things don't go well).....money in my pocket is nice too

First is a TEAC X-10R RTR. It powers up and the lights work.....that is as far as I have gotten. It's in nice condition and has the wood case, but it could use a sanding and stain. I also have 3 larger reels and two smaller ones I'll include. This is being sold as is and should be considered a project. $125 plus shipping (it's a heavy bugger)

I also have a Yamaha CR-1020 that is in good shape, it powers up and the relay clicks.....that's as far as I have gotten with it. Most lights are out, AM antenna is broken and the bass knob is missing. The wood case also could use a sanding and stain, the inside sure could stand a bath....it too is sold as is and should be considered a project. $80 plus shipping. (it too is very heavy)

Let's keep the sales in the lower 48
When I got these units some time ago I was told they worked when they were put away so you may get very lucky but again, these are projects....thanks for looking.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.