tube stash clearouts - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 25th September 2011, 11:09 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Location: Near Eindhoven, the sanctum of the pentode. and among that other things.
Send a message via Skype™ to v4lve lover
Default tube stash clearouts

i need to downsize some of my stash

i got heaps and heaps of pulls al in unknown condition as i have been hoarding this stuff for some time

pcc88 i personally dont see this as an audio tube thats why im clearing this type
mostly european production dominantly philips some telefunken
O getter and D getter
i have 8. in stock asking price is 5 each

next thing on the list is

PCL82 equivalent to the ecl82 wich commands crazy prices . easy tube to make a SE whit , heater requirements can be met whit a rectified 12 volt AC source will give about 16 volts
unknown number 2 each

pcl84 another nice SE/driver combination
0.50 cents each phil siemens valvo

pcl 86 = ecl 86 whit a different heater have a few of them

1 each

ecl 80 i have about 8. of them i thought they where all philips . really nice tube runs on 6.3 volts can be made into a 1W SE or whatever you have in mind

have a full box of efficiency diodes . really nice to make a bridge out of a few of these . can handle super high peak currents so should take a lot of abuse , for example PY500 has 5 times the emissive area of a el34
whit a lot more active coating
py 81 0.50
PY82 0.50
py83 0.50
py86 0.50
py88 0.50

py500 (A) on request
ez80 common double rectifier 100ma 5 each some philips one RFT

further i got some
ecc83 3 times philips 1 12AX7 brimar blackplate
make me an offer for these

i also got about 10+ ef86/PF86 whit faded lettering im open for offers .
i cant figure out wich is wich PF86 is NOT useless . just put all pre tubes in series .
also have a stack of rare mesh rectifiers wich i intend to keep but when the price is right i might sell

note almost all my tubes are used and will be sold as untested . they might be a little dirty , but i dont ship tubes whit bend pins . or bad getters
Old 25th September 2011, 11:14 AM   #2
diyAudio Member

Location: Near Eindhoven, the sanctum of the pentode. and among that other things.
Send a message via Skype™ to v4lve lover
i also have ALOT of

EF80 2 PER 2 might be able to match brands . 80% is philips
ef85 0,50 each

PCF82 0,25 CENTS each there is a phase splitter that uses ecf80 and ef86 you can take both P type variants and feed it from rectified 12 volts AC
New Phase Splitter

PCF80 0,25 EACH

might post more stuff

Hide this!Advertise here!