• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS 6 Channel LM3886 (ELAN)Gain clone

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello

For sale a couple month old Elan 6 channel gain clone amplifier
These rated 6X60W or it possible to usein bridge mode 3X120W.

Some specification

http://www.elanhomesystems.com/productdetail.asp?id=52
Frequency Response 20Hz to 20kHz -.25dB
Full Power Bandwidth 10Hz to 30kHz
Signal to Noise >110dB (A-weighted)
Channel Separation >70dB @ 1kHz
THD < 0.03%
Intermodulation Distortion < -90dB
Voltage Gain (Av) 0 to 28, adjustable
Input Impedance 20k Ohms
Remote Trigger Input 5-24V AC/DC
Trigger Loop Output +12VDC @ 0.1A
AC Power Requirements 120VAC, 440W
Current Draw 3.7A @ 120VAC
Z•660 Dimensions (in.) 17 W x 2-1/4 H x 11 D, (mm) 432 W x 58 H x 280 D
Z•660 Dimensions (in.) 19 W x 1-3/4 H x 11 D, (mm) 483 W x 45 H x 280 D

About the price in the store
Neptune Sales - Elan Z660 6 Channel Power Amplifier
I ask for these less than half the store price $250. The amplifier not even brocken in.
I prefer pick up but I can ship to USA & Canada but it is very heavy, the buyer pay for shipping and half of the pay pal fee..
The sound very natural, warm, ube like. Works perffect, I just don't have a need for. I only open up to take a picture!
These who like soround system etc. Also can be use as a Stereo amp but you need to ad a volume control.
I used to drive with my CD player has output volume control.
I'm also interested on trade
good quality turntable tone arm or a pair new Usher 8945P and $100
You can see these drivers here for sale
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/swap-meet/196796-fs-usher-audio-8945p-drivers-nib.html
Thanks for the interest.
Greetings gabor:)

Attachments

• IMG_0003.JPG
    IMG_0003.JPG
    116.8 KB · Views: 685
  • IMG_0004.JPG
    IMG_0004.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 658
  • IMG_0002_2.JPG
    IMG_0002_2.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 653
  • IMG_0001_2.JPG
    IMG_0001_2.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 644
Hello
Lowballers please "just give me a break!!!"
I think is a fair price less than half price, no tax in case pick up no shipping cost, I can ship as a gift etc.
I ship her where ever you ask in case you pay the shipping cost.
I do not charge extra for shipping or packaging only out of 4% pay pal fee please pay 2%.
Thank you
Greetings Gabor

Hello

I'll wait 2-3 days more after it goes to local "kijiji or craigslist" for sale. In case someone wait the price be lowered that will not happen.
These is a new amp, it sell for $600 bucks plus tax plus shipping so on.
If these do not worth $250 I'd rather keep it.
It sound better than the P Daniel kit what I purchased for $100. I needed to ad transformer, enclosure so on (on the end cost $250) and still was a Stereo amp. I do not want to write more about that since someone business...And He also was more than fair to me when ever I bought something from him!
You can use these amp three amping 3x120W.. Or a home theater amp as 6X60W channel amp.
I com-pare some of my stuff and really sound great. I just want to build or listening tube stuff now on..
I need the fund to buy the parts for my GM70 tube amp.
You can see in another ad I sell Solen inductors..
I want to finish that tube project (still need the irons).
Greetings gabor

Open for trade to!

Hello

I'm also open for trade. Trade value a bit higher always like cash, think about 320-350US Dollar..:)
I have a need for a pair good quality 10K SE OP transformer for GM70 tube amp same as 845..
These must be 30W or so, it must be able to handle continuous 1.5KV plate voltage, must be right air gapped for these tube. Like FIAT or so. If it cost more I pay the difference
Also I need a pair 2.5K or 3.2K SE OP transformer for GU50 parallel. Have to be 25W or so something better than Edcor or if you have Edcor plus some cash I'll think about
No home brew transformers please, neither China made junk..
Also interested on high-end tonearm like SME, Jelco, Micro Seki - what you have.
Only answer for fair offers.
I taught why not try trade, I want to buy the transformer anyway.. Tonearm deal only if is good offer- good deal.
Again I remind you the amp like new, the new cost $600US plus tax , shipping or custom duty..
Work and sound excellent

Greetings gabor:)

Hello

Any reasonable offers trade or fund?? I only can take pay pal or cash at pick up..I write these because I got a offer with Canada postal money order.
Hard to believe nobody need a amp like these. It has a multiple function less than half price..
Bridgeable, you can use as a home theater amp, drive each driver with a separate amp.

Greetings gabor

Last edited:
Hello

Still up for sale ($225US must!) or trade for a great tonearm for my ELAC Miracord 50 II turntable.. Trade value $330-350US..
Again these amp barely used not even broken in. These is a great value amp specially to those who try bi-amping or three amping depend on the speakers U use or build or test.
You still get 3X120W in bridge mode..
In case of trade I would prefer local business or something what it would be good for both of us..

Greetings Gabor

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.