• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Any Audax Aerogel 6-1/2 inch 170mm wanted

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi I'm looking for a replacement pair or single Audax mid-bass unit for my old Mission 752 Freedoms. These used the Audax Aerogel unit. These have the cast chassis and have various model numbers which I never understood. Used or new makes no difference to me, unless they are burnt coils.

I would even take something else that fits? Aurum Cantus AC-165, Focal and so on.

PM me with details and asking prices.

Looks like this:

Attachments

• l1010441.jpg
    l1010441.jpg
    436.5 KB · Views: 257
Audax - Mission

Hi I'm looking for a replacement pair or single Audax mid-bass unit for my old Mission 752 Freedoms. These used the Audax Aerogel unit. These have the cast chassis and have various model numbers which I never understood. Used or new makes no difference to me, unless they are burnt coils.

I would even take something else that fits? Aurum Cantus AC-165, Focal and so on.

PM me with details and asking prices.

Attn to:

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/swap-meet/190298-fs-pair-audax-hm170mn0-mission-52-lfhda.html

Regards
Jazzy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.