FS: Nap140(Ncc200 clone) boards, upgraded components. Fitted to heatsink. Plus extras
FS: Nap140(Ncc200 clone) boards, upgraded components. Fitted to heatsink. Plus extras.
Original transistors. Everything else replaced.
- Nichicon KZ caps added bypassed with Wima 0.1uf.
- Vishay 0.1% 25 ppm precision resistors in signal path.
- Ceramics replaced with LCR Polystyrene and Silver Mica
- Oscons and 47uF wet tantalum fitted.
- Power resistors changed for better quality metal film.
- Emmiter resistors changed to 7w wire wound. Fitted under board.
- 15ohm resistor and inductor fitted at output.
- Seperate 0v point added for zoble.
Have been using these as my main amp since December 2010. Upgrading to Hackernap so thought someone else could get the use of them. I used them with a 2x 0 - 27v transformer with dual rectifiers. Obviously the will need to be re-biased for whatever your set up will be. I'll include as much paperwork and schematics as I can from original build.
I'll also include the following.
- DIYHiFi.net speaker protection board, plus the 24v transformer for it.
- Hand etched power supply boards as pictured above. (Minus the large smoothing caps and PCB tabs which have been removed for use on another amp.)
- 4x35Amp 600v Motorola bridge rectifiers.
- Bullet connectors for Nap140
- 4 spare 0r22 emmiter resistors.
I'm drowning in electronics here. So time for a clearout.
I reckon £55 delivered in the UK is a fair price for the built boards and extras. Paypal accepted. PM me if you're interested.