• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB Focal T120Ti02

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Does anyone anywhere have one or a pair of Focal T120Ti02 tweeters for sale? Can be cosmetically challenged so long as they work as they should and will send funds immediately (or use the dreaded PayPal) to any country that I'm legally able to transfer cash to from the USA. If no luck can anyone suggest a very close replacement for use in my "all Focal drivers" MTM floorstanding speakers that also use the original unmodified Focal crossovers. Thanks for looking and ... :xfingers:

Thanks for the replies - they are greatly appreciated!! Jotom750 - Thanks for the link - I'll check it out and yes I am interested in acquiring more Focals - I'm retired - more than I care to admit :(( and audio is my saving interest. Can you PM me with info please?
elviukai: Thank you. I will be very (very doesn't even come close) happy if you find one or more of the tweeters; I'd really like to keep the setup original if at all possible and use the original XO's.

jotom750: THANKS !! I checked out the link and looked at review #3 - and it looks as though these will be as near as I can get to the originals. I'm ordering two right now (right now I really can't afford them but can't afford not to either :) and I'll post the results after I've tried them. My only true interest is audio (100% disabled in 1968 - I think you'll guess where) and have impaired vision (some say impaired sanity too!!) and enjoy movies but enjoying music that is well reproduced provides my greatest enduring pleasure - and building audio gear - pre's and power amps, but mainly speakers. Again, many thanks for your input.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.