• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

ProAc Clone DIY parts (BRAND NEW)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello All,

I wanted to build the proac clones and so went ahead and bought the parts -

Drivers from www.audiocomponents.nl
ScanSpeak 18W8535(2) and D2010-8513 (2).

XO - built by madisound. 4 of them, a pair each for high and low sections. The XO was built according to troels' publication v6
http://members.chello.se/jpo/The_2_5_clone_papers_by_Troels_Gravesen_mk2.pdf.

PVC pipe, terminal cups (bi-wire) from madisound.

In all I paid over $500 for all of them.

But I've been way too busy to do anything else. After much thought, I've decided to sell them for I have no idea when I can get around to using these. All the components have never been used, and in the packing they originally came into my house.

I'm asking for $400 for all. I'll include the sales receipt for all the items.

Thanks,
C

Hi Cacophonix,

I am interested in all of them.
But please quote me the total price with shipping cost to Taiwan.
Please find a way in cheapest cost for me, since I think if the cost of shipping is too high, I won't gain any benifit from this deal.
BTW, do you accept Paypal??
It's the most convenient way to me to transfer money overseas.
And please quote me directly to the following e-mail address.
pengaitin@so-net.net.tw

cheers
Charles

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.