• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: DUELUND carbon silver resistor

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I wonder if the same could be built with a solid piece of artist's graphite pencil and some silver wire?

Wow! That should be it's own thread.

What about this?

Pure graphite rods $36.60 for 10 pieces or 12" x 1/8". What would you wrap it with though.

Maybe the mods could make this a new thread please, and sorry to the op if this affects sales. I would think it wouldn't though as the finished product is quite lovely!

I am sorry but when I first looked at these resistors the first thing that went through my mind was "they look like pencils....."

I have seen somewhere on the net where this sort of thing has been done, you might search the forum first, I wouldn't be surprised if a thread already exists...if it doesn't I would start one and even start a few experiments and document my results.

If tue OP doesn't sell these soon I may just buy them, I think I need these values for an lpad somewhere....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.