• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Original Woofer Tester system FS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Original Woofer tester system in original box with all hardware and software. Also included is a copy of the software on CD. Works fine....I nice starter system for someone who has wanted to try Woofer Tester but doesn't want to spring for the $100 price tag. $35 plus shipping. Pics on request if needed....you can use google images to find the same as well....
Please email me at:
Millerjeff (at) ccmhonline.com if you are interested.
Thanks!
Jeff

Hey everyone...I should let you know if you dont already, this was from the days of DOS...it requires earlier versions of Windows such as 95 or 3.1.....it runs in DOS so it can have total control over the printer port. It is reported to work with many of the freeware versions of DOS emulators but I have not tried it with DOS emulation. It works fine with my old PC that still has 95 on it. In fact, when compared to my new WT3 this v1 of WT is less finicky and gives essentially the same results. As many might know the WT3 can take a while to "warm up" and requires several runs before it will start to give consistent results....this older version gains consistency faster.

I cannot garuntee this system will work with newer OS using a DOS emulator, it is reported it will, I have not attempted it. So bottom line is I garuntee it works as it is supposed to with the OS recommended by Peak Electronics but of you plan to use a DOS emulator I cannot be certain you won't have issues....I don't want to get into a situation where I sell this thing overseas and have the buyer want to try to return it because they are trying to use it with a non compatible emulator or OS.....so if you feel the price is right and want to try it on a newer OS just understand there is no garuntees.....it does work perfectly with the recommended OS however.....
Cheers!

Joined 2009
Paid Member
Also Felipe , maybe we could make an arrangement that I can try the tester myself for a week or so first to see how it works and what it does and than send it to you with some further discount ? let me know. Regards, L

Limono I'm not sure if can works with my OS (XP & Vista) with emulators so you can buy & after let me know discounted price so If doesn't work I will lost less money.

There has been some discussion on the Tech Tallk forum at PE's website regarding the use of emulators with this system....it has been done, all I am saying is I have not tried it. If you want and can wait a day or so I will download ome of the recommended emulators and check the system out on my computer running XP (pentium three, 2ghz with 2 MB SSDRam). Please let me know today if you would like me to do this so I can plan on it tonight.

Joined 2009
Paid Member
There has been some discussion on the Tech Tallk forum at PE's website regarding the use of emulators with this system....it has been done, all I am saying is I have not tried it. If you want and can wait a day or so I will download ome of the recommended emulators and check the system out on my computer running XP (pentium three, 2ghz with 2 MB SSDRam). Please let me know today if you would like me to do this so I can plan on it tonight.

If works in your computer running XP I will buy.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.