• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Built Hypnotize DCB1's

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Each is for sale separately and is described in the posts that follow.

I built these up about a year (?) ago. As usual, plans change. They have seen limited use.

Each board includes the transformer shown in the corresponding picture.

They are somewhat rodded but I don't remember the specifics of the build. I know I adjusted the currents and voltages as recommended on the threads here and on AudioCircle but didn't record where I ended up. They don't get excessively hot.

"Audio quality" resistors in the signal path (don't remember the brand).

They work fine and sound good.

US buyers only at this time.

$100 for each board/transformer combination, including PayPal fees and shipping within continental US.

The stand-offs are not included.

Last edited:
"Low Profile" Hypnotize DCB1

Transistors and capacitors mounted to minimize the height. The plan was to use the chassis bottom as the heat sink.

The delay relay section was not implemented.

Attachments

• DSC_0013.JPG
    DSC_0013.JPG
    162.4 KB · Views: 992
  • DSC_0014.JPG
    DSC_0014.JPG
    197.5 KB · Views: 973
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.