• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

12" Soundtube Coaxials

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a pair of Soundtube 12" Coaxial drivers that they had on PE for a little while. I had them in the top of my dipoles for a little while. About two months. They sound great, but I needed something a little less efficient to do what I want to with my system.

Asking $120 shipped CONUS. Shipping will be expensive on these. They weigh quite a bit. I have the original Soundtube boxes.

P.S. The only thing for sale here is the 12" coaxial. No gear and not the 15" dipole drivers.

Thanks for looking.

Blair

Attachments

• Stuff for Sale 008.jpg
    Stuff for Sale 008.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 184
  • Stuff for Sale 009.jpg
    Stuff for Sale 009.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 172
  • Stuff for Sale 018.jpg
    Stuff for Sale 018.jpg
    348 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
Yep,

The T/S parameters are a bit different, but no doubt they are very similar and made by B&C for Soundtube. I thought they sounded awesome in dipole, but I needed something about 12db less efficient to try passive on my open baffle system.

Thanks for the plug!

Blair

I had a pair of these that I had measured...the drivers have been sold but I may still be able to provide the data to who ever buys these drivers. The measured decent from what I recall...had the frequency response and impedance curves for both the components (compression and woofer). Shoot me an email if you think you could use this data...it's stored somewhere on a hard drive on one of my computers...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.