• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Fried "O" Transmission Line Subwoofer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
FS: 10 inch Freid transmission line subwoofer. Freid is considered one on the finest at designing subwoofers. It is a white oak cabinet and you have a choice of bi-amping or passive xover internally. They are in left and right pair. The only reason I am selling is they are rather large and the wifey wants them gone. I am willing to split them so it is $300 ea or $575 for the pair. I will only do local pick up I live on Long Island. Any questions just email me.

Attachments

• DSCF2346 (800x794).jpg
    DSCF2346 (800x794).jpg
    387.9 KB · Views: 256
  • P1070004 (768x1024).jpg
    P1070004 (768x1024).jpg
    488.7 KB · Views: 247
  • DSCF2347 (600x800).jpg
    DSCF2347 (600x800).jpg
    317.9 KB · Views: 232
I would dearly love to have these (can't, in LA).

Having recently noted a pair of B&W speakers on eBay going because the wife hated them, and seeing such horror here, I wonder after all of the untold tales where the wifey had to go instead of the gear...sorry you have to let these go, Fried transmission lines rule.

Price Drop On Transmission Line Subs

FS: 10 inch Freid transmission line subwoofer. Freid is considered one on the finest at designing subwoofers. It is a white oak cabinet and you have a choice of bi-amping or passive xover internally. They are in left and right pair. The only reason I am selling is they are rather large and the wifey wants them gone. I am willing to split them so it is $300 ea or $575 for the pair. I will only do local pick up I live on Long Island. Any questions just email me.

Lowered to $250 ea!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.