Technics SP10 Turntables and other stuff - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 11th September 2011, 08:14 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Technics SP10 Turntables and other stuff

I have available two Technics SP10 turntables. One has an Obsidian base and cover and I think a 1005 tone arm. I canít remember the brand name of the tone arm. The cover for the base needs cleaning and some polishing but is otherwise in pretty good shape. The turntable works just fine. I do not have the cables for the tone arms but I do have a new high quality connector that plugs into the bottom of the tone arm. I ordered this to make up a replacement set of cables but never got around to it.

The second Technics SP10 is mounted on a home built base that has some things to be desired but is workable. This SP10 has air bearing tone arm. As I recall the tone arm new cost was around $2400 US. The tone arm is a Eminent Technology Tonearm 2. I have a second wand for this tone arm to do rapid cartridge changes. Both of these turntables have been in storage for a while and need some external cleaning.

I only have one power supply so one of these was SP10ís was going to become a spare and the Air bearing arm was going to be migrated to the one with the Obsidian base. But I lost interest in doing this work a number of years back and it never got done.

I also have a VPI-17 record cleaning machine available along with a number of moving magnet and moving coil cartridges. I may not know the brand names or model numbers of all the cartridges I have anymore.

All of these items are available for sale and I can provide more pictures to serious buyers. Iím taking offers on these items.

These items are all located in Fairbanks, Alaska, USA.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SP10-1-3.jpg (755.7 KB, 148 views)
File Type: jpg SP10-2-1.jpg (751.8 KB, 142 views)
File Type: jpg SP10-2-2.jpg (809.0 KB, 138 views)

Last edited by alaskanaudio; 11th September 2011 at 08:20 AM. Reason: Make additional notes

Hide this!Advertise here!