• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Behringer DCX2496 perfect/never rack mounted

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This unit is 100% perfect without a mark. It hasnt been rack mounted and doesnt have marks where the screws would go to do so. It has never had anything stacked on top of it. It can pass for new.

This is a 100% stock unit that hasnt been hacked/modded and has never even been opened. It was used in my home theater as a sub crossover for 6 months.

It was purchased from an authorized dealer and isnt B stock.

$200 plus shipping from 80918. I have perfect feedback on Audiogon and Ebay as REZRCTED and REZRECTD respectively.

I have all the original packing materials.

Paypal is OK if you add the 3%.

Actual unit:
dcx1.jpg

dcx2.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.