• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: Scan-Speak D2905/9500 Tweeters

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Looking for a pair of ScanSpeak D2905/950000 (D2905/9500) in great condition if not new with original boxes, including dome covers -- this is important. I need proper storage for the sticky dome D2905/9000s they will be replacing.
Any interest in some D2905/9300s? I've got a pair of these in the original boxes that I bought about 10 years ago and never used.
Let me know.
Thanks,
---Gary

Joined 2002
Paid Member
I've kind of got my heart set on the 9500s to get the best from my speakers without x-over changes, but maybe if it's a great deal. How much are you asking for the 9300s?
That's fine - I'm not in a particular rush to sell them. I just thought I'd help a fellow diyer out. Now that someone else has stepped in with some 9500s, I'll bow off stage.
---Gary

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.