• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Sheffield and other rare vinyl for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a stack of old direct to disk recordings, limited edition pressings, and others that I am selling off. This stack includes some of the first Sheffield Lab Direct to Disk recordings, early M&K 45 rpm, and other rare long out of production vinyl. Have not compiled the list completely yet but will have it available starting tommrrow to e-mail to anyone interested. There are at least 20 in the stack and probably closer to 30. Anyone interested should e-mail me and I will e-mail all inquires the comlete list. I am aware what some of these are worth so look over the list and make me an offer..... However, I am not expecting top dollar and juat want this collection to have a good home.

I will try to ascertain the condition of each one but no guarantees as I have not owned an analog table for 5 years. No foreign inquires please unless you can provide me with a U.S. ship to address.

One week from tommrrow the stack of Vinyl will go to the highest offer.

Mark
e-mails to
cinerama84106@yahoo.com

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.