Sheffield and other rare vinyl for sale - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 30th August 2003, 05:49 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Sheffield and other rare vinyl for sale

I have a stack of old direct to disk recordings, limited edition pressings, and others that I am selling off. This stack includes some of the first Sheffield Lab Direct to Disk recordings, early M&K 45 rpm, and other rare long out of production vinyl. Have not compiled the list completely yet but will have it available starting tommrrow to e-mail to anyone interested. There are at least 20 in the stack and probably closer to 30. Anyone interested should e-mail me and I will e-mail all inquires the comlete list. I am aware what some of these are worth so look over the list and make me an offer..... However, I am not expecting top dollar and juat want this collection to have a good home.

I will try to ascertain the condition of each one but no guarantees as I have not owned an analog table for 5 years. No foreign inquires please unless you can provide me with a U.S. ship to address.

One week from tommrrow the stack of Vinyl will go to the highest offer.

Mark
e-mails to
cinerama84106@yahoo.com
Old 1st September 2003, 03:06 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

Let me start the bidding at $120....

regards,
Bob 12345678

Hide this!Advertise here!