• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Fried Transmission Line Subwoofers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have left and right units and they are available individually or as a pair. The cabinets are White Oak and the drivers are 10 inch. These units really pump (great pipe organ!) but they do not have a high "wife acceptance factor". These are heavy and I would not ship them so I recommend pick up on Long Island. They are 32" High, 23" wide and 13" deep. They are currently being driven with active xover but there is a passive xover (100hz) It was upgraded with some wonder caps and polystyrene caps and extra heavy gage wire. They are $300 each or $575 pr.

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
When you click reply (or Go Advanced) there is a Manage Attachments button. Choose the images you want off your hard drive and then upload them. You can only do 3 at a time, but you can repeat up to a maximum of 10 pictures.

Keep your images a managable size (max dimension of 1000 pixels and under 200 kB)

dave

OK lets see if this works 2 pics attached:eek:

Attachments

• DSCF2346.jpg
    DSCF2346.jpg
    596.1 KB · Views: 122
  • DSCF2347.jpg
    DSCF2347.jpg
    585.4 KB · Views: 103
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.