• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: 1500VA balanced toroid isolation transformer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Here we have a balanced (60Vac + 60Vac) power transformer from Toroid of Maryland. This is a very high quality medical grade transformer. This will clean up your mains line and give your audio system new silence and clarity. I use them on all my equipment. This is an extra one (I have two extra ones actually) that I don't need. It will run pretty much a entire system up to 17.5 Amps at 120Vac. See the below link for the data sheet. Also see the links below the data sheet to read about some of the benefits of balanced power for your audio equipment. This is one of the best upgrades you can make to your system. Brand new these transformers are $350 a piece. I'm offering these for less than half the original price of $150 plus shipping. These are 26 pounds a piece, so keep shipping in mind. Local pick up is welcomed.

http://www.toroid.com/standard_transformers/balanced_transformers/Datasheets/BT1500X_SPM.pdf

Feature Article

HTGuide Forum - DIY Balanced Power project

Attachments

• Trans_can.jpg
    Trans_can.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 357
  • Trans_label.jpg
    Trans_label.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 355
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.