• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Ascend Acoustics Sierra 1 Monitors (Located in Canada)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
FS: Ascend Acoustics Sierra 1 Monitors (Located in Canada) $575 CAD

Looking for $575 CAD. Located in Markham, ON
Amazing speakers. :)
Ascend Acoustics Sierra-1 A great loudspeaker foundation for an audio system. Review By Clarke Robinson

Selling because I got the DIY bug and built the RBR kit. The speakers are in excellent working condition with some cosmetic flaws (not noticeable from greater than 1-2 feet away). See pictures for details. There is one exception to this: the bottom rear corner of one of the speakers has a booboo. Again, take a look at the pictures.

Everything sounds great and is under warranty from Ascend Acoustics until the end of May 2014. I'll include the invoice. You simply need to notify Ascend of the transfer of ownership and the warranty will be transferred. The frequency response plots of each speaker, as well as the grills are also included.

I have the original packaging, so shipping is possible at buyers expense.

I have perfect feedback on ebay, heatware, and redflagdeals. Let me know if you wish to see these references. Auditions in my home are not possible due to objections of my family at the sight of strangers.

Will consider offers, but I think the asking price is fair ;)

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Last edited:
Here are some additional pics + the images of the "flaws" I could find:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.