• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: DCB-1 Mezmerize complete with all components

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a DCB-1 Mezmerize preamp for sale. It is completely soldered except for the volume pot. Included is the board, selector switch, all molex connectors and crimps, power LED, and the transformer. I can throw in some wire for the input selector as well. All this board needs is to be installed into an enclosure. The board has never been used so hook it up and you're good to go!

This board has been slightly hot rodded by using 8.2R resistors instead of the ones in the BOM. As such, I have resoldered the IRFP240's to the underside so that the enclosure can be used as a heatsink (I originally bought the board from thadman, who had soldered them vertically. Merely personal preference to resolver this way). All soldering on the board was done by thadman except for the 8.2R resistors and the IRFP240's. He did a phenomenal job.

Not pictured: LED's, molex crimp connectors
WP_000163.jpg

WP_000164.jpg

WP_000168.jpg

WP_000167.jpg

WP_000166.jpg

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.