• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Dispre JFET line (headphones) preamplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I got for sale, one of the best solid state preamplifiers on DIY market. It was designed by Pavel Macura and it uses matched JFET at the input with bipolar transistors on output, which operate in deeply class A mode. Preamplifer has very low output impedance and can drive any power amplifier or headphones on the market with ease. The gain is easily selectable from 1 to 5x (my version has 2x). In my version all jfets are strictly matched by P. Macura and I use best components like Panasonic FC and FM capacitors. Recommended Alps is also already mounted. Required PSU should have +-15V voltage and around 200mA current ability.

Link: Dispre 2 - JFET english

Price is 145 EUR + post cost

Email: moonaudio@gmail.com

Attachments

• dit-dispre.jpg
    dit-dispre.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 466
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.