Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 8th August 2011, 04:17 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default WTB - Black Gate NX Hi-Q 47uf/6.3v

Iím interested in buying the following product:</SPAN>
Black Gate NX-HiQ 47uF/6.3V Ė 2 pieces
The required product is necessary for making DAP.
If it is available, pls contact me by e-mail or PM. Iím ready to buy it for 45$/pcs.
Old 9th August 2011, 10:49 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

Still looking. Let me know if you have some.
Old 10th August 2011, 04:53 AM   #3
tyo94 is offline tyo94  Indonesia
diyAudio Member

Send a message via Yahoo to tyo94
Have you try at Ebay?
Old 10th August 2011, 05:23 PM   #4
diyAudio Member

I check the lots at ebay every day. In case the required product was available at ebay, this question would not be asked in this forum. I welcome all your offers.
Old 12th August 2011, 10:51 PM   #5
diyAudio Member

I have a used pair (with short leads, used in an mp3 player), and I'm quite sure I have an unused pair somewhere. My room's a real mess, but I'll see if I can find them. Are you serious about the price? I think they were 2,50 at Partsconnexion when I bought them. They can't possibly be worth that kind of money to anyone. Selling them at that price would make me feel like a robber. I'd be thankful if someone could chime in and tell me what a reasonable price is.

I can't understand why you want them in a DAC. There must be room for polypropylene caps. I think (if it's not just imagination) that they have a warm and grainy sound compared to film caps. Maybe this is what you want.

Last edited by nelsonvandal; 12th August 2011 at 11:00 PM.
Old 12th August 2011, 11:25 PM   #6
diyAudio Member

Sorry I read DAC, now I see it's DAP. This is what I used them for, in an iRiver IHP-120. That makes perfect sense.
Old 13th August 2011, 07:28 AM   #7
diyAudio Member

Alex, I saw that another member, Kuka, sold them for 12 each. I think that's a more reasonable price for the "unused" (actually used once for comparing them to others as input caps) or 8 each for the used (several hundred hours on them and short pins). I want to save one pair if I want to go back to integrated caps. Now I use polypropylene caps "outside". Pictures to come later.
Old 13th August 2011, 11:00 AM   #8
diyAudio Member

Click the image to open in full size.

Kuka sold them for 12 euro each, and that's what I want as well, the "unused" ones.

This is what I use instead of the Black Gates, polypropylene on the cord and the caps inside the player are shorted.

Click the image to open in full size.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF3479.JPG (108.4 KB, 324 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF3480.JPG (106.9 KB, 317 views)

Last edited by nelsonvandal; 13th August 2011 at 11:04 AM.
Old 4th September 2011, 03:50 PM   #9
diyAudio Member

I apologize for not answering you for a long time, I was on a business trip. My topic can be considered as settled. I’ve found required parts by means of this forum, I appreciate very much all people who advised important information.
Old 14th December 2011, 11:33 AM   #10
teratai is offline teratai  Indonesia
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexLY View Post
I apologize for not answering you for a long time, I was on a business trip. My topic can be considered as settled. Iíve found required parts by means of this forum, I appreciate very much all people who advised important information.
Hello, Nelson, do You still have that cap (BG 47uf NXHQ), I need. 4 pcs to repair and upgrade my DAC, please PM me if still available and the price, thanks

Hide this!Advertise here!