• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS in UK - large quantity tubes, transformers, chassis and parts

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi guys,

I want to sell of a substantial quantity of parts I have accumulated for tube amps. There are chassis - built and partly built. Transformers of many kinds: mains (Beard Audio etc), OPT (good makes like O-netics) plus a quantity of nice chokes. All kinds of connectors and parts. Plus some speaker stuff like Decca ribbons.

In addition I have a really good collection of DHT tubes - quantities of 10Y (some new in box), 26, 12A, 01A, 71A, 30, 30sp (VT-67), 31, 3a5, 1J6, 1G6 and so on. Also a few nice conventional tubes like 6SN7 and 12AX7.

Enough to build quite a few hi-end DHT amps. I can help with circuit designs.

I'm open to offers for anything that interests you. But I'm really looking for someone to collect from Hammersmith, London UK. Anyone who negotiates a price for a quantity of parts as above will get a very worthwhile and interesting deal.

Best to contact me directly on performanceandmedia@gmail.com, or phone on 020-7602-2707

Andy Evans

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.