• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Surveillance and security equipment.....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This would be great for someone who has a business and needs surveillance or even keeping an eye out on your house. I'd like to get rid of it as a whole and not part it out......therefor I have deeply discounted everything to $1000 with free shipping in the lower 48 states. I'll ship elsewhere with buyer paid shipping from 97230.

Everything is new in the box and never used,

I have the following......

4 of these.... Surveillance Cameras TP-100VDC 420 TV Lines Surveillance Cameras System Video Surveillance Cameras-Best Computer Online Store Houston Buy Discount Prices Texas-Directron.com

2 of these.... Computers Plus - Detailed Product Information

1 of these.... Computers Plus - Detailed Product Information

1 of these.... Chance-i DiViS LIVCAP Series 12016LIV [12016LIV] - $540.00 : Security Best Buy

2 of these.... Tamron 13VG2812AS-SQ 2.8-12 mm f/1.4 13VG2812ASII-SQ B&H Photo

1 of these.... 5-50mm Vari-focal Auto Iris Aspherical Lens F1.3-360 Avenir TVSD0550J - DronesVision.com | CCTV Cameras | Video Surveillance | Security Cameras | Wireless Video Solutions

1 of these.... KT&C KPC-Z220NN DAY & NIGHT POWER ZOOM CAMERA

I also have brackets and power transformers for the cameras and some needed cables. There is well over $2000.....pushing $3000 worth of equipment here so I think my $1000 asking price is fair.......I would however be open to trades ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.