• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS/Trade Hammond 850G 150/600:150/600 Line Isolation/Hybrid Matching Transformers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hammond 850G Line Isolation/Hybrid Matching Transformers
150/600:150/600 and possibly other combinations- please check the datasheet.

I've got 9 of these, and don't see a project for them in my future.

These are 'Broadcast Quality' Potted transformers - grey painted finish- which came out of a mixing board made in-house at the local navy base, sold at auction with a 'working' tag attached.
These are the no-longer-made style with solder pins on the base (current production model has a bunch of wires).
The can has the stamped Hammond logo; the newer ones seem to have only a label.

New, they sell at Digikey for $170+. (Each)
Let's start with $30 each, OBO.

Hammond website listing

Similar info in datasheet pdf

I'm open to $ offers or trades (especially output transformers, but anything tube audio useful will be considered).

Shipping should be reasonable- they aren't very big units. I ship via CanadaPost Expedited Parcel with tracking and insurance, and don't make money on shipping.

Payment by PayPal preferred, and I'll swallow the PayPal fee- no add-ons for you. If PayPal is a problem, we can talk about alternatives.

I haven't sold anything on eBay recently, but I have 100% fb there as buyer/seller. If you want to check, my ID is johnaber2003.

Not tested, but guaranteed money-back if there is a problem when you try to use them as intended.

Thanks for looking!
John Abercrombie
Victoria, BC

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.