• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Black Gate Cap, Bent Audio Stepped Attenuator Remote, S&B TVC, chassis etc

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm having a clear out to thin down the number of projects that I've got on the go or am tempted to start in the future! I'm in the UK but will post anywhere. All prices GB pounds.

Payment by Paypal, bank transfer or UK cheque.

Pair of Stevens and Billington tx102 mk III transformer volume controls. Bought direct from S&B when they supplied them to diyers. Used but in perfect working order. Leads are full length. They are no longer available to buy separately from S&B. £350

Bent Audio Stepped Attenuator Remote Volume System. More details here, manual towards bottom of page. BentAudio.com :: TAP Used but in perfect working order. This requires a 15-18vdc supply to operate. I have a suitable UK plug top power supply that I'll throw in if wanted. £70

Black Gate WKZ Heart of Muse 47-47uF 500V Capacitor with mounting clamp. Used but in perfect working order. £130

2 IAG Audio CH-04 chassis with machined feet. Bought from IAG a few years ago but unused. They don't seem to be available anymore. There are a few marks here and there but nothing major. The top plates have a brushed finish and have a few scratches so will require further work to get them to a polished finish. I'll take more pictures if required. More details including dimensions here Product Details £30 each £55 for both.

Elma switches.

Left Elma 04A2R00 24 position shorting (mbb) switch. This originally had 4 decks, but I removed two decks and used it with my TVC/remote above. I have since replaced the used decks with the spare new ones, making this effectively new. £25

Centre Elma 04-2264 6 position non-shorting (bbm) switch. Two pole per deck, two deck. Used but in perfect working order. £25

Right 2 x Elma BV22561 24 position shorting (mbb) switches. Single pole per deck, single deck. Fitted with Welwyn RC55Y resistors to make two mono 100k stepped attenuators. Use them as they are or add your own values. Used but in perfect working order. Both for £25

All the Elma's above were bought from Michael Percy. Check his online catalogue for further details

Attachments

• s&b.JPG
    s&b.JPG
    394.3 KB · Views: 537
  • remote.JPG
    remote.JPG
    454.2 KB · Views: 512
  • bg.JPG
    bg.JPG
    329 KB · Views: 490
  • chassis1.JPG
    chassis1.JPG
    485.8 KB · Views: 487
  • chassis2.JPG
    chassis2.JPG
    455.7 KB · Views: 470
  • elma.JPG
    elma.JPG
    428 KB · Views: 215
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.