• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Clearing space sale......

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a few things I would like to clear out and thought I'd post here before ebay.

First is a TEAC T-R670 AM/FM tuner. It's a beautiful unit and works perfectly with only a few scratches on top. I don't have a remote or manual but both are available online. Stations come in strong and clear. $80 plus shipping.

Second is a rather rare......near mint condition Sony ST-5130 tuner. This thing is a wonderful piece and gets the highest of praises from the people who own them. I have seen them in the top 5 in many tuner shoot outs while being compared to Accuphase, Sansui and the like ( even tuners costing many times what the Sony does) . This tuner pulls in stations like no other tuner I have heard and sound amazing. It does have one light out but they are a very cheap and common. $125 plus shipping.

Last (for now) but not least is a pair of Optimus PRO 7AV speakers. These being much like the Minimus 7 in black but they sound so much better to me.The cabinets are in good shape with a few scratches......the grilles have a few marks and one badge is broken of but is there and could be repaired. All the drivers are in great shape. The rubber on the front was torn so I replaced it with cork. $40 plus shipping.

*I purchased a pair of lights for the Sony and will get those in as time allows or I will include them if it goes before I get to it*

Adding to the list to go is......

A beautiful Yamaha R-9 with all of the paperwork, remote and radio station indicator tabs. This is my third one and I swore it would never leave but I just need space. It is mint and every feature functions perfectly. $160 plus shipping

A matching Pioneer TX-9100 tuner and SA-9100 integrated amplifier. Both of these pieces are a 9/10 and function perfectly. The appropriate De-Ox-It treatment was just done and new tuner lights have been ordered and should be here any day.
$350 plus shipping

I'm open to trades as well......

I'd be interested in small DIY amps, full range drivers 8" or 10", cabinets for Fostex FE127E or 103.

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
I did, I did. Had KMHD on all the time. Went out there for some good concerts. Also down to Jimmy Mak's as often as possible.

Your tuner collection is sorely temping, we have a lot of good radio in North Carolina and southern Virginia. I wanted one of those little Sony HD radios, but they are no longer sold. He who hesitates is lost. :(

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.