• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS 16 1/4 pairs of minimus sevens

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Up for grabs are 16 1/4 (speaker needing a tweeter) pairs of minimus sevens.
Perfect for that line array project that you don't have the money or time for anymore...
I'd like to try to sell these as a lot, I think I should be able to pack them in one big box... wait nevermind, that would be 200 pounds!
I should be able to pack them in a few boxes to ship.
Would like to sell them in groups or one lot so I don't have to have 16 transactions.

$20 per pair, or $280 for all 16.25 and I'll throw in a spare woofer and pair of minimus 3.5s!
Local pickup available

*note there are two empty cabinets pictured, they are not included in the total number of pairs, but are included with the sale*
DSC_0137-1.jpg

I have had a lot of interest on Audiokarma, I still have 7 pairs available, I'll send you the best 6 pairs left, shipping will be $11 per pair in a priority mail box but I might be able to fit 3 or 4 speakers in a single large flat rate box, I will check up on that soon and send you a PM.
None of these have the crossover mods, they are all stock and are all of the kind with a metal face plate on the tweeter.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.