• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Parts Express .75ft3 MTM cherry cabinets, cheap!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This pair of cherry finished MTM .75ft3 cabinets are PE curved models and retail for $129.75 each new. One is like new, and the other one I've used for testing and will include a new front baffle, but the rear has a 2" port hole precut directly in the middle of the back. The body of the cabinet is in 9/10 condition. Very nice. Nothing else to really add here other than they will include grills not shown. Everything you'd get from PE, but at a nice reduced price of $175 shipped US48 for the pair, grills are included
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Zacster, if you wanted them just let me know....I will concede them to you. I paid for them but they haven't shipped yet, I am sure we could work something out...

That's OK, I'm not really looking for cabinets, they just caught my eye. I'm kind of broke right now with a kid taking flying lessons and college expenses approaching. After you bought my DAC, it seems like everything I've looked at you've already bought! We must have the same taste.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.