• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Analog Metric DAC TDA1541A S1

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I built this kit as a spare kit, and never used it. I The origin of the TDA1541A-S1 is Studer Switserland. All IC's are genuine and new old stock, not the ones that came with the kit. Opamps are AD797-AN. I built the kit and tested it. 100% working order!

Anyone interested please send me a PM. I sell the kit for any serious offer. My location: The Netherlands.

Attachments

• AnalogMetric_tda1541a_s1.jpg
    AnalogMetric_tda1541a_s1.jpg
    801.8 KB · Views: 309
I use the same DAC kit in combination with a squeezebox. I tried a Beresford DAC first and was not happy with the sound. After building this DAC I'm still a happy user. The tda1541A gives a very dynamic sound, lots of details (micro dynamics). I allways used a Philips CD880 to listen to my music before I bought the Squeezebox. As I liked the sound of that CD player I thought I might be happy with this kit, and I am still happy with it. For more info on the tda1541A I ask you to visit this site:

Lampizator

In total I built 4 kits, 2 for my friends and 2 for me. This is my 'spare' kit that is for sale now.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.