• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Jensen 4-pole Caps for F5 or F3

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm ordering Jensen 4-pole caps for an F5 and an F3. If you're interested in a set, send me an email. I plan to order 4 of the 33,000/40v for the F5 and the 15k for the F3.

Full disclosure, I have a small audio company, but do not desire to become a capacitor dealer. I won't have a price figured out until I have a rough idea how many are interested. I'm not going to charge the astronomical retail price to DIYers ($350 for the F5 caps, plus shipping), but expect these are still the most expensive caps you ever buy.

Also, I only know which end of the soldering iron is hot; I can't answer your technical questions.

Inquire at, fork (at) jaguaraudiodesign (dot) com

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.