• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: Buffalo II DAC

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Now that's going to be on sale BUFFALO III. I'm looking for a buffalo II. I do not need all the flexibility of buffalo III, only one optical input and output SE.

If you are thinking of upgrading to BIII and want to sell your module, I am interested in purchasing.

AL

I bought a BII when they became available, along with a Legato1. These sat on the shelf as I read through forums and developed plans for my audio server project. Then I decided that I wanted a dual-mono config. By this time, I only had the option to buy Legato3, which I did (I bought 2). Then I tried to get another BII, and (of course) could not.

I was determined to get 2 BIII's. I practiced buying by using the TPA site with other products, learning how to use paypal efficiently, in preparation for the 'big day'. I'm happy to say that I'm the lucky winner of 2 BIII's (paid in full Brian!)!

That now means I have an unused BII w/AVCC for sale!

Please let me know if you're interested. I can post picutres, but they'll be of the units in their original bags as I haven't had any reason to expose them unnecessary risks...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.