• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale: S&B TX-102 Mk III transformers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a pair of S&B TX-102 MK. III transformers for use as a stepped attenuator, typically in a passive preamp. These are a special version using OCC copper wire, made exclusively for Bent Audio in BC, the former North American distributor. They have never been used.

S&B withdrew these parts from the market several years ago, as they wanted to keep the units exclusively for their own finished products. Completed preamps sell for $1000 to $4000. THESE PARTS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

If you are a DIYer interested in building a state-of-the-art, transformer-based, passive preamp, then grab these units while you still can. They are rarely available.

I am asking US$600, but I will consider reasonable offers. They are currently located in Toronto Canada. Willing to ship throughout North America and possibly overseas. Paypal preferred.

I have a pair of S&B TX-102 MK. III transformers for use as a stepped attenuator, typically in a passive preamp. These are a special version using OCC copper wire, made exclusively for Bent Audio in BC, the former North American distributor. They have never been used.

S&B withdrew these parts from the market several years ago, as they wanted to keep the units exclusively for their own finished products. Completed preamps sell for $1000 to $4000. THESE PARTS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

If you are a DIYer interested in building a state-of-the-art, transformer-based, passive preamp, then grab these units while you still can. They are rarely available.

I am asking US$600, but I will consider reasonable offers. They are currently located in Toronto Canada. Willing to ship throughout North America and possibly overseas. Paypal preferred.

PS: I forgot to mention that there are two brackets that can be used to clamp the transformers to a chassis. These were a Bent Audio add-on.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.