• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Morel MW166 4 pieces, selected&NEW!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dear all,

I decided to give up my project of an Eggleston Andra clone...so I sell the midwoofers used in this fantastin speaker as well as in the whole Egglestonworks production, the Morel MW166.
On sale 4 pieces, new, never used, terminals (of course) never soldered. Speakers have been bought at Solec Canada and comes in their original box.
I ask 150 EUR for the entire set.
Speakers are located in Italy, but I can easly send them everywhere.
For any question please ask me, below a link with techincal informations on MW166:
http://www.morelhifi.com/products/pdf/mw166.pdf

Ciao
Massimo

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.