• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Twisted Pear Audio Placid BP Power supply (partially working), USB module and Leg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For sale is a USB module from TPA ($50 shipped), Legato 2 (fully built but not tested $50 shipped) and also for sale is a built Placid BP power supply however I've run into trouble with one of the rails. You can read about my problems with it here my profile name is stewart (Problems with LEDs not lighting up and no current adjustment - Placid Dual Power Supply - Twisted Pear Audio Support) One rail works fine, the other is not allowing me to adjust the current. Someone more savvy than I could probably getting it working very easily and cheaply. Asking $20 shipped not including paypal fees.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.