• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: ScanSpeak 12m/4631g Midranges

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Product Brand & Model:
ScanSpeak Revelator 12m, 4.5" midrange.
https://www.madisound.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=917

Widely regarded as some of the best midranges available, ever. These rarely come up for sale used because people keep them. I've had these in my car for the past 2 years in the pillars, hidden behind grille cloth. Crossed from 300/LR4 to 4khz/LR4.

Reason for Selling:
I'm getting out of car audio and don't have a need to keep these. I'd love to do a home audio bookshelf with them but just don't have the time with a 8 month old baby...

Condition of all items:
Used.
7/10 overall in current condition. Once cleaned up, the condition is at least 8/10.
Items have silicone remnants from install which is detailed in pictures below.
In excellent working condition, though. Just need to be cleaned up (which I honestly don't have time for).

I am the sole owner of these. Bought them BNIB. I take care of my gear because I know that I will end up selling it one day, lol. ;)

Total Price: :
$405 shipped, OBO, CONUS. Canada shipping is available but will be about $20 more. Can get a more accurate shipping quote if asked.
Price includes shipping insurance for $425 and signature delivery.

No lowballs. I'm not in a hurry to sell. I know what these are worth used and they retail for $600 BNIB after shipping.

No trades.

Shipping Terms:
Shipping will be via usps or ups. Depends on when the item is paid for.
Shipping to CONUS and Canada only (no overseas unless you're willing to pay a premium). See above section for Canada shipping.

Email: hardisj at gmail.com
PM

If you want these, use email. I respond more quickly to that.
First to come with money is the one who gets it.

Pictures:

9b045cbc.jpg

24192dcf.jpg

14487838.jpg

812f321f.jpg

da1dc886.jpg

7d6d401a.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.