• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

12" tonearm needed

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Horstmann & Petter 12"

Hi,
coincidentally I am about to put a Horstmann & Petter tonearm on Ebay in the next weeks...
It is one of the "legendary" tonearms of this small brand (probably called Jason, but I am not sure, around the late 90's), and it is a 12" tonearm made from carbon fibre (tonearm tube) and brass. It is pretty much restored with a custom milled base to mount it on a Scheu base (that I also have for sale), it only lacks the cabling. When you are interested pls. tell me your email adress and I can send pictures...
Since this is a really rare tonearm it will not be cheap but maybe we can negotiate. ;)

Pozdravi,
Oliver

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.