• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Sony 337 ESD

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2007
I have had this on here allready but i am now dropping the price, mainly because I really hate paying ebay fees and even though i may make more money its the principle :mad:

Sony 337 ESD, perfect working order and pretty imaculate. Prob no need for me to say anything about this player here. Includes original remote, still has 2 pin power lead, I bought it from germany, I havnt used it apart from testing, I was going to modify it but I need the cash for other projects. I will include the chip to make this NOS.

£100 plus postage, would really prefer collection, I am between Reading and Newbury.

All the Best

Alan

Disabled Account
Joined 2007
A missed opportunity for members here, I feel. I recently bought a classic CD player and other components from Alan and all were in fantastic condition - better than described; a great transaction and Alan is a true gentleman.

Best wishes with the sale

Tweedle12

Many thanks David, I hope everything went well with the house and you found some time to put the bits together. :)

Allready Had a msg from a member on ebay who says he will be buying the cdp tomorrow for £150, one missed oppertunity is anothers good fortune, its worth every penny and more.

All the best

Alan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.