• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Dipole woofers FS - pickup in Wisconsin

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm out of the open-baffle DIY dreaming phase of my life, and so have some big woofers for sale that I could ship, but would most sensibly just be picked up by someone local or at least local-ish. I'm in Madison.

Eminence Alpha 15, I have four of them, $50 each.

Eminence Delta 15LF, I have two of them, $70 each.

Goldwood 1858, I have two of them, $75 each.

All are in my usual brand-new, never used, never test-fit, never soldered to condition, and all but the Goldwoods come with boxes, should you wish to sell and ship them at some later date.

Paypal in advance, or cash when picked up, please. Thanks for looking - Pat

Last edited:
Mostly long-term room issues. My retirement plan, such as it is, is to buy an Airstream trailer, move in, and start smoking cigarettes, at least until my money runs out. I'm thinking LS3/5As might be the better way to go.

Seriously, my current room would be fine for dipoles if I wanted to convert to single-use, but I've got a big-*ss video projection system set up, too, and the audio and video uses are conflicting, if I need the speaks out in the room. And long-term, I will be moving to a smaller place, I'm sure, within maybe a year.

As a matter of fact, for today, Friday, June 10 only, if someone wants to buy all of the above woofs, I'll throw in the Alpair 12s that I also have for sale a bit farther down the page.

So just to be clear, you show up with $490 in cash, or you Paypal that to me by midnight Central time and show up later with a decent-sized vehicle, and you drive away with 8 brand-new woofers and a pair of brand-new Alpairs. And you help make my girlfriend stop telling me that I'm starting to act like my hoarder father.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.